I am a native Memphian. I attended the University of Memphis where I met my wife Becca. We have two wonderful kids, James III and Caroline. I love good food, good coffee, good music, and good books. My two favorite activities are fishing and travel, though I don't get to do either as much as I would like with two little ones running about. However, my favorite activity of all is spending time with my kids, so it is worth the sacrifice. I began my teaching career at Wooddale High School in Memphis in 2008 where taught Spanish I, II, and III (standard and honors). I joined the faculty at Arlington High School in 2015. I am looking forward to another great year at AHS!
¡Vivan Los Tigres!
Education, Credentials, and Experience
- B.M. Music Performance, University of Memphis
- B.A. Spanish, University of Memphis
- Spanish immersion program Universidad Pontificia de Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain
- M.A.T., Christian Brothers University
- AP Certified
- Percussion Instructor, Halls High School, 1999-2002
- Spanish Instructor, Wooddale High, 2008 - 2015; Arlington High 2015 - Present